Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus!

To the oldest man ever born who is around 2041 years old, Savior of my soul, waymaker of my life, truth and my light, My Lord, My Master and My God, thank you for your sacrifice. For so long has the wool been taken off my eyes and now, I see how blessed I really am. I have lost my father but I have my sister and my mother. I am attending the college of my choice and attend a blessed church. I have loyal friends and a wonderful extended family. Truely it is amazing to wake up everyday with the life I have and am so glad that God gave me such a life when I didn't even want to know him at a time when I was young. I have lots to be thankful for and I do my best to be fully covered in his Will and stay true to his plan. To all of you, I say Merry Christmas and wish you all happy holidays and a bright new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers